Visualogistix delivers marketing strategy, complete print services, and distribution to a wide variety of industries throughout the United States and around the world. Visualogistix is a division of Thomas Printworks, based in Richardson, Texas.
A History of Quality
Visualogistix was created to expand the long history of service and quality established by the Thomas family when the organization was originally founded as Thomas Blueprint in 1956. Visualogistix represents the history of Thomas Printworks in providing quality printing and exceptional service while meeting the growing needs of corporate clients for complete brand support and customization. Visualogistix embraces the latest technologies to provide complete control and flexibility over the organizations brand representations.
Originally founded by B.J. Thomas, Thomas Printworks is currently led by CEO Bryan Thomas and Marketing Director Brianna Thomas Long, the grandchildren of the founder. The family history reflects the ongoing commitment of Visualogistix and Thomas Printworks to deliver exceptional customer service while advancing services with current technologies.
Thomas Vision Statement:
To be the world leader of Digital Print Solutions and Information Management through our commitment to World Class customer service and innovation.
Thomas Values Statement:
We want to be an organization that our customers request, future employees seek, current employees treasure and our peers admire.
Thomas Core Values:
- Act with uncompromising honesty, integrity, and respect
- Create Smiles, internally and externally, by enthusiastically providing World Class customer service and solutions
- Be a company with whom it is easy to do business
- Encourage innovation and entrepreneurial leadership in a work environment where all are trained and empowered to make a difference
- Maintain a safe, clean, and professional workplace
- Recognize that growth and profitability are essential to our future success